If you like this video, please share, subscribe and like and I would love to read your comments on this topic. Thank you for watching!
Even though Today’s real estate market is considered a “Seller’s Market” meaning there is low inventory, and the average days on market is 29 days, more than 1/3 of the homes that do on the market do NOT sell in this current market.
I’m Barb Schlinker of Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Parker St Claire Group and I specialize in helping home sellers sell fast and for top dollar. This video is blog Selling your house fast and what to do if your home is not selling… At the end of this blog I’ll be sharing with you how you can get a FREE Special on the 27 Tips to Sell Your Home FAST and for Top Dollar
- If a home Seller finds themselves in that situation where the home is NOT selling there are things they can do to make it sell. First, analyze the current market.
- How does it look online – photos
- Is your Home Property Staged?
- Do the photos look great?
- How does the home compare to other similarly priced homes
iii. Which homes have gone under contract since their home went on the market?
Why is Marketing Exposure, especially on the Internet so Important?
- 98% of Home Buyer Search online before they spend their homes. This a place where your home can be eliminated in less than 6 clicks of a mouse.
- Take the time to Google your address and see what comes up?
- Check out how it looks on all the big websites, Zillow, Realtor, and Your agent’s site.
- Does it have a Video – we do walkthrough videos for all of our listings – Google owns YouTube and likes video. We have learned special search engine optimization techniques to get your home on Page 1 of Google with our videos.
- Typically a buyer likes the home’s pictures they drive by and then many of younger ones will Google it does it show up.
- I’ve had many sellers tell me that when they had their home with another agent and they Googled it, old pictures and old prices show up. The home does not look like that now.
- We make sure your home shows up on many websites including Google with all the correct data and the best photos online.
What about the Price of the Home – Does that matter?
1) It does very much. Overpricing can be one of the issues why the house is not selling.
- Buyers online searches are typically set up to be segmented in $50,000 increments.
- If you price your home just above the $50,000 increment, your home may not even be seen by the buyers you seek!
Marketing really does matter!
If the home is marketed in the wrong place or in the wrong way it could impact the sale.
3) Recently I listed a home that has a 3 car garage. But the former agent that listed it and did not sell it showed it as a 2 car garage. That’s a huge issue and it degraded the home’s value by putting the wrong data online.
4) What is being offered with the home that makes it unique?
- Financing incentives like seller paid closing costs
- We had two listings in which part of the home was being rented as an Air BnB commanding as much as $4000 a month in income! Yet their former agents did not mention that unique and special benefit in their marketing at all!
- My team offers a proprietary negotiating strategy called a Reverse Offer
- If a buyer seems to like the home and come back for a second showing
- We write an offer from the seller to the buyer…and it works!
- We offer the buyer a Buy Back Guarantee to give them great confidence they have made the right choice.
- Our offer is…’Love the Home You Buy or I’ll Buy it Back or Sell it For Free*!’
- Agent selection really matters and you can find out more about this on my website.
To order your Free Report visit: http://tipstosellfast.com or call with Barb call 719 301 1802